Terms of Business
SalesStar provides sales management, consultancy, coaching and training services to businesses in New Zealand. This agreement covers services delivered to clients under our Success Partnership program, (“The Contract”).
1.1 SalesStar as the contractor will provide the services described and as outlined in the Success Partnership program outline and/or engagement letter, (“The Services”).
1.2 SalesStar will perform the services of organising sales training, coaching and consulting to the best of its knowledge and expertise, applying due diligence and care.
1.3 Timetabled dates are intended dates and course selection is subject to change, amendment or replacement prior to registration. Course changes after registration will be discussed on an individual basis.
1.4 SalesStar will rely on the information provided by the client and will not verify that information.
2.0 Client Responsibilities
2.1 The client agrees that it will adhere to the terms and conditions of the Success Partnership Program and conditions which cover specific issues that relate to those services.
2.2 The client will ensure that all information supplied to SalesStar in order for it to conduct the services as intended complies with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 and with any other legislation governing the use of information.
3.0 Disclosure and Use of Work
3.1 The services are provided for client use only and SalesStar accepts no responsibility or liability to any other person or company.
3.2 The client must not disclose any business system, know how, report, outline format, specifically written licence, franchise, or any other agreement or any other information that is copyright or the intellectual property of SalesStar without their prior written consent.
3.3 The Success Partnership program is focused on client outcomes by using all of the products and services available including independent contractors to deliver personal consulting and coaching.
4.0 Fees & Costs
4.1 SalesStar program is based on the price as agreed upon in the agreement.
4.2 Any travel and expense costs incurred to deliver customised products and services shall be invoiced to the Client at cost including GST.
4.3 Payment terms for development of intellectual property: fifty percent of the total fee in advance within seven days of invoice date in order to commence work. Balance upon satisfactory completion of development work within seven days of invoice date.
4.4 Payment terms for embedded learning programmes: thirty five percent of total fee in advance within seven days of invoice date in order to book date(s) with balance by way of eleven monthly installments.
4.5 Payment terms for profiling and TNA to be made in advance.
5.0 Liability Limitation
5.1 SalesStar will be liable for any direct loss suffered by the client as a result of SalesStar breaching the standard set out in Clause 1.2, providing that such liability shall be limited to the amount of the fees paid by the client to SalesStar under this agreement.
5.2 Other than as set out in this clause, SalesStar shall not be liable to the Client for any losses of any description arising out of or connected in any way with the provision of the services.
6.1 The parties agree that except as required by law, the documents and information received by or provided to the other for the purposes of the contract and provision of the services, which are “confidential information” will be treated as confidential except if the information:a) Is or becomes generally available to the public other than by a breach of the obligations under the contract;
b) Is known to the parties prior to entering into the contract;
c) Is received from a third party who owes no obligation of confidence in respect of the information.
6.2 The client agrees that SalesStar may disclose the performance of the services to clients and prospective clients as an indication of its experience.
7.0 Intellectual Property Rights
7.1 Intellectual property rights in all documentation, business systems, know-how, ideas, concepts, methodologies and processes introduced to and utilised by SalesStar in relation to the services or created in the course of providing the services remain vested in SalesStar.
7.2 All intellectual property developed on behalf of the client are licensed to be used solely for the purpose of training their internal staff. The client agrees not to use this material for any other purpose. The client may, at its discretion, amend the material to suit the changing needs of their organisation.
8.0 Other Engagements
8.1 Nothing in this contract prevents SalesStar from providing services to other clients providing reasonable steps are taken to ensure that each client’s confidential information is not disclosed to other clients.
9.1 Neither party may assign it’s rights or obligations under the contract without prior written consent of the other party.
10.1 Either party may terminate the contract by written notice to the other party.
10.2 The client will pay the contractor for all services provided up to the date of termination.
10.3 The contract provisions intended to survive its termination or expiry will continue to bind both parties.
11.0 Entire Agreement
11.1 The contract forms the entire agreement between the Parties.
12.0 Resolving Disputes
12.1 The contract is governed by New Zealand Law and New Zealand Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
12.2 The parties will first attempt to resolve any dispute which may include the services of an agreed mediator.
13.0 Refund Policy
13. 1 For renewals of subscriptions longer than one month, cancel within seven days of the renewal date to receive a full refund. No refund is available for monthly subscriptions. To cancel your subscription, login to your my.salesstar.com/my-account/ and click cancel subscription.
1. SalesStar, B:HIVE, 72 Taharoto Rd, Smales Farm, Takapuna, Auckland 0622 complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with your personal information.
2. This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
14.2 Information Collected
We collect personal information about you from:
1. you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products.
2. third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available
We collect all or any of following information about you:
2. Contact information;
4. Computer or network;
5. The way you interact with us, including the way you interact with us on any of our social media accounts;
1. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in a browser-related file on your computer’s hard drive when you use our Web site. Cookies are widely used on most major Web sites. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
2. We may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer and to provide users of that computer with focused advertising that we believe may be of interest, based on that information.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website
14.4 Personal Information
We collect your personal information in order to:
1. Respond to communications from you, including any complaints;
2. Provide services and products to you;
3. Market our services and products to you;
4. To bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions.
5. Improve the products and services that we provide you;
6. Do any other thing authorised by you or the Act.
14.5 Sharing Information
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
1. Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products;
2. Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products;
3. Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products;
4. Any other person authorised by you.
14.5 Concerns about Privacy
If you have concerns about your privacy:
1. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15.0 Contact Information
Salesstar can be contacted using the following channels:
B:HIVE, 72 Taharoto Rd, Smales Farm, Takapuna, Auckland 0622